XCM Solutions Announces 10th Version, Vision for Future
On December 6, 2012, XCM Solutions, LLC officially announced XCM 10, the latest version of its award-winning workflow management software for the accounting profession. XCM 10 is designed to extend the usability of XCM for all areas of the firm and to expand its budgeting and forecasting functionality for its integrated Scheduling Module, to be released in the spring.
- Greater flexibility in assigning specific permissions to individuals and groups, giving the firm greater control over user rights.
- Significantly expanded user role definitions across all practice areas to more closely mirror the firm's operations.
- Customizable search results to allow users to easily see data essential for client and firm management.
- New customizable fields on the digital routing page, giving firms greater control over the types of information tracked.
- The ability to save common search parameters and to search and process multiple tasks simultaneously for even greater time savings.
- A more user-friendly My View for personal workload management.
- Expanded budget/actual capabilities on the digital routing page that allow firms to record over/under time and estimate time to complete in order to help partners and managers better track utilization, essential to planning.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.