Updated CCH ProSystem fx Mobile App Now Available
by Terri Eyden on
A more robust, secure, and convenient connection for getting work done when you are on the go is now available with the release of the newly enhanced CCH ProSystem fx® Mobile app – for managing work anytime, anywhere. The enhanced app is now available for Apple users and will soon be available for Android devices. CCH, part of Wolters Kluwer, is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software, and services.
"Being able to answer clients' questions and get work done while away from the office and at any time is a huge competitive advantage as well as a convenience," said Jerry Connor, CCH product manager. "Expectations from professionals and their clients are changing, and the newly enhanced CCH ProSystem fx Mobile app offers even more features and functionality to boost efficiency and productivity."
New Features, Enhancements
Among the app's new features is a client dashboard that displays an organized client background summary in a single view – including a client's updated profile, contacts, files, associated projects and staff members assigned, accounts receivable information, and all related client notes. The app also features improved pagination, client search, and client favorites management capabilities.
Brand new features supporting ProSystem fx Practice and Workstream functions include:
- Ability to view a list of open invoices for a particular client, the A/R balance, as well as the date and amount of the most recent client invoices and receipts.
- Ability to enter new, or edit existing time, expense and CPE transactions as well as being able to review and filter all transactions by status and date.
- Users can check real-time updates of a transaction's status, release or post one or more transactions and update a project's status during transaction entry.
- Users can view a list of open projects for a client while staff can see their project assignments.
Other enhancements supporting common ProSystem fx Document functionality include:
- Filter file lists organized by class, subclass, year, and by client name.
- Improved ability for displaying all files for a selected client and searching across all clients for files.
Current app users will be prompted on their iPhone and iPad to upgrade to the new app for free. Access to common features remains free to all CCH Axcess customers. Document, Practice, and Workstream premium features can be licensed separately so customers can choose app functions that best meet their needs to serve clients.
A ninety-day free trial is also available to check out all the new Practice and Workstream features and functionality.
For More Information
To learn more about the newly enhanced CCH ProSystem fx Mobile app for Apple iPad and iPhone users, please contact a CCH sales representative at 1-800-PFX-9998 (1-800-739-9998) or visit CCHGroup.com/Go.
Premium content is currently locked