Thomson Reuters Announces Major Enhancements to Workpapers CS Software
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters announced a series of new enhancements to the latest version of its Workpapers CS software. The new functionality includes document handling and workflow enhancements, image capture capabilities, digital annotation features, and more.
- The ability to create PDF files from mobile device camera captures or other sources and add tick marks, stamps, text, and more.
- New trial balance integration with Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to create a bookmarked PDF of an engagement binder and send it to FileCabinet CS or to a location on a local computer.
- The ability to preview workpapers directly in the workpapers dashboard.
- The ability to scan workpapers directly into the engagement binder on locally installed versions.
- The ability to finalize an engagement binder.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.