Redesigned Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center Delivers Industry-Leading Features
Paychex, Inc., a provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, announced the launch of its newly redesigned Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center, a free online resource available through www.paychex.com, that brings valuable information and time-saving online tools to accounting professionals.
- Complete mobile access to the site from any mobile device, including federal, state, HR, and payroll daily news.
- Online tools library which provides crucial tax, payroll, and HR forms, financial calculators, and state compliance data.
- Daily news articles focused on tax, payroll, and HR topics, with content chosen by each accounting professional and optimized in easy-to-read formats for both online and mobile viewing.
- Comprehensive tax alerts from federal and state governments, as well as late-breaking news and current events to give professionals updates on major tax legislation.
- Unlimited online access to the U.S. Master Tax Guide®.
- Improved search, print, save, and e-mail functions developed to create greater collaboration between accountants and their clients. Authoritative links and PDFs can now be e-mailed directly from the site.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.