New River Innovation Releases Beyond415 Teamwork
New River Innovation announced the release of Beyond415 TeamWork, the company's new product developed specifically for large firms. TeamWork allows firm experts to share their knowledge by adding unique processes to the application's guidance database and creating custom templates and document sets.
- Issue guidance - Get focused, practical guidance on more than 40 individual and business IRS issues.
- Enhanced file system - Easily drag and drop files from local systems into Beyond415 TeamWork.
- Add issue guidance - Build in specific niche issues critical to the firm.
- Enhanced search - Find information quickly and easily.
- New clerical user role - Provide limited system access to support staff.
- Enhanced reporting - Better manage firm-wide post-filing work.
- New iPhone app - Access client work and contact information, add notes and reminders, and look up IRS notices and contacts on the go.
- Ability to eFax - Fax directly from the application.
- Guided workflow - Create third-party authorizations using step-by-step guidance (Form 2848 and 8821).
- Enhanced import client support for - Lacerte, ProSeries and ATX.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.