New Look, Design for CCH Smart Charts: Streamlined Display, Easier Navigation on Mobile Devices
The entire series of CCH Smart Charts, including State Tax Smart Charts, Worldwide Tax Rates and Answers, and Federal Expiring Provisions, has been enhanced and optimized for Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices - offering easier navigation, a streamlined display, and new functionality. Smart Charts are regularly updated with the latest tax content and are available via CCH's powerful IntelliConnect® research platform. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software, and services.
- New navigation bar at the top of Smart Chart applications provides quick access to CCH's superior chart content.
- Streamlined display incorporates eye-catching icons and color. Chart content is now easier to read.
- Items now change color when selected.
- Content saved on a computer seamlessly transitions to a tablet or smartphone display when called up later, on the go.
- Cursor hover-over descriptors are now available.
- A reset button now appears on all screens.
- Introductory text is now displayed in a pop-up box by clicking on an information button.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.