Massachusetts Society of CPAs Launches New Website
The Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) announced the launch of its newly designed website, mscpaonline.org. The updated site offers a better user experience, streamlined content and access to the information and resources accountants need to learn, connect and prosper in the profession. The website also includes a fresh look that reflects the MSCPA's recent rebranding project.
- Improved navigation for ease-of-use.
- Member Directory for MSCPA members to exchange ideas and network online.
- Personalized My Membership page containing tools and resources, ways to get involved and track online purchases.
- Get Involved section outlining the different ways to participate within the MSCPA.
- Manage My Firm section where firm administrators can manage their firm's MSCPA members and firm profile.
- Conferences section developed to make it easier to preview and register for CPE conferences.