On-the-Go Access to Faster Answers, Better Results: New Enhancements Advance CCH Mobile and IntelliConnect Solutions
Now, it's even easier for professionals to quickly pinpoint the answers they need while working whenever and wherever they want with the latest innovations from CCH Mobile and CCH IntelliConnect®. New enhancements featuring more fluid navigation across an even broader spectrum of premier research content are now available for Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android users who enjoy greater convenience and flexibility for efficiently advancing business when away from the office. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software, and services.
- IRS Forms link on Quick Bar - New "Forms" link will take users directly to CCH IntelliForms® online library, featuring more than 20,000 forms, instructions, and agency publications.
- IRS FAQs - "Top FAQs" link on Quick Bar instantly opens the IRS FAQ Smart Chart with most popular questions and answers from the IRS, such as "What are the tax changes for this year?".
- New IRS Rulings Reorganization - Located in the Browse Tree, users can target specific documents, such as Treasury Decisions, Revenue Rulings, and Revenue Procedures.
- Tax Rates and Tables Modernization - New Browse Tree display streamlines this basic and critical information, such as Federal Income Tax Tables and Withholding Tables, into a single, unified node. Twenty-two Smart Charts, including eight new ones, are included, as well as a host of newly improved tools for a variety of tax calculations and rates such as AFRs, depreciation lookups, per diem rates, hybrid car credit, and much more.
- Sales and Use Tax Rate Change Smart Chart - Quick access for CCH Tax Day summaries focused on sales and use tax rates changes are now available, spanning the last twelve months from all fifty states and the District of Columbia.
- Tax Court Rules - Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure and Tax Court Rules of Practice and Procedure are now available on the Browse Tree.
- Oil and Gas Tracker Topic - Subscribers can now easily tailor their tax news to oil and gas developments with the addition of this new tracker topic.
- Access CCH Mobile alerts for the latest tax legislation updates, briefings, and breaking news.
- Enhanced search capabilities with keyword search functionality and more citation search options.
- Search favorite publications directly from the app, offering direct access to content used most frequently.
- Enjoy direct access to all research folders. Users can save documents on mobile devices and access them later on IntelliConnect.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.