FreshBooks Launches Automatic Expense Import, Connecting Customer Accounts Directly to Their Bank
On January 9, FreshBooks, the Cloud accounting specialist for small business owners, rolled out Automatic Expense Import, which automatically draws expenses in from bank accounts and gives users an easy way to track spending and to see their profit and loss at a glance.
- Quick, one-time setup to connect financial institutions to your FreshBooks account.
- Automatically brings in new expenses daily on an ongoing basis until disconnected.
- Accommodates multiple accounts including checking, credit card, and PayPal.
- Imports the last thirty to ninety days of expenses data (depending on the bank).
- Flags duplications and makes editing painless.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.