BizNet Releases A/P Reporting for Sage 100 ERP
by Terri Eyden on
BizNet Software, Inc. (BizNet), experts and global leaders in real-time, Microsoft Excel‒based business reporting and analytics solutions, has released Accounts Payable reporting for Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) users.
BizNet's groundbreaking Excel Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market, enabling users to create a real-time connection to massive amounts of data allowing anyone to connect and share millions of rows of information. It creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with real-time access to the user's current data.
BizInsight's unique ability to provide dynamic, multidimensional drill-downs to detailed information based on what the user is exploring provides a level of business insight not found with other reporting tools. BizNet's Sage 100 ERP Accounts Payable reporting and analysis solution provides a pre-built integration, allowing users to build their reports within minutes. With over 6,000 users and 200 partners in over 14 different countries, BizNet has been selected as the top FRx replacement by leading industry analysts.
The Sage 100 ERP BizNet Content Pack includes over sixty pre-built, drag and drop Excel functions, reports, and business intelligence.
The BizNet Excel Business Information Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting packages:
- 100-percent Excel userface ‒ design, use, and distribute in Excel
- Real-time in-memory analytics
- Drag and drop reporting
- Drag and drop business intelligence
- Multidimensional drill-downs
- Utilize all existing spreadsheets
- Interactive report creation using account wildcarding, account ranges, and account list
- No additional hardware necessary
- Automated report distribution tailored to each recipient with a single click
A partial list of Excel functions, business intelligence, and reports delivered out of the box includes:
- Voucher summary - includes voucher amount, discount amount, discount available, adjustment amount, paid amount, and tax amount (available for calendar year, quarter, month, and week)
- Ranking - return ID based on rank number, return rank based on ID (available for calendar year and month)
- Aged payables - aging buckets as of a specific date, aging buckets as of today, total for a specific date
- Analysis sets - pivot tables and lists available for voucher summary, aged payables, and rankings
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 803-5227. You may also visit the BizNet Software website.
Premium content is currently locked