On September 20, 2012, at the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) "Women's Leadership Summit," six Women to Watch Award winners were announced.
These prestigious awards recognize and honor women who have made significant contributions to the accounting profession and to the development of women in their community. This year's winners received recognition in the emerging leader and experienced leader categories.
Emerging Leader Award Winners:
- Angela Parziale, CPA, MST, Walter & Shuffain
- Annie Boudreau, CPA, Grant Thornton LLP
- Colleen Dowd, CPA, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Experienced Leader Award Winners:
- Michelle Spriggs, CPA, MBA, CBIZ Tofias and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
- Nancy Aubrey, CPA, McGladrey LLP
- Susan Klink, CPA, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Five Receive CalCPA Women to Watch Awards
- The 2011 Women to Watch Awards - Recognizing Outstanding Women in the Accounting Profession