Advice offered in the study includes:
- Eliminate emotional ties to previous policies.
- Make cash flow allocation your first concern.
- Identify and monitor internal key performance indicators daily.
- Look for problems.
- Anticipate problems and try to head them off.
- Have a good understanding of what makes your business work.
The study includes detailed case histories of 20 companies that have undergone significant turnarounds and explains the problems these companies faced and how these problems were addressed.
The FEI study is available for $75 and may be ordered by calling 1-800-680-3373.