Jul 18th 2000
Rex Gatto, Ph.D., psychologist, business lecturer, and counselor, provided us with insights into the world of Pay for Performance. Included in his workshop are discussions of:
Advert Advertise with us
- What pay for performance is and why it will positively affect your firm’s
- How to develop an effective pay for performance plan.
- Why throwing money blindly at performance issues doesn’t work.
- Why bonuses given at the wrong time can really wreak havoc on employee
- Critical elements of an effective rewards process and pay for performance
Click here for a complete transcript of the workshop.