Nominations to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Business and Industry Hall of Fame must be submitted by August 31. The AICPA is seeking nominations of CPAs who epitomize the New Finance Professional.
Each State CPA Society may nominate one CPA who is not a sitting member of the AICPA Board of Directors or BIEC and who:
- Models the objectivity and ethical commitments of the CPA profession
- Create value by managing technology and resources
- Lead by example and commitment
- Provide vision using knowledge of broad business issues
- Understand the profession beyond the numbers
- Effectively manage shareholder and customer expectations
- Champion new methods and solutions
- Inspire and motivate others to excellence
An independent panel will select up to five inductees to the Hall of Fame. Awards will be presented at the 2005 AICPA Fall Business and Financial Executive Forum being held in New York City on October 27 and 28.
The Business and Industry Hall of Fame gives the AICPA and participating State CPA Societies the opportunity to positively recognize the achievements and contributions of outstanding CPAs in business and industry. The 2005 Business and Industry Hall of Fame is being sponsored by Ajilon Finance, a world leader in the temporary and permanent placement of accounting and finance professionals.