Oct 28th 2003
Reprinted with Permission from "The Goals Guy".
- Personal Development The single best investment any of us can ever make is in our own personal growth and development. The accumulation of knowledge means everything to your future.
- Excellent Physical Health Your body impacts everything you do. Take good care of it through proper nourishment, exercise and rest.
- Rest, Relaxation and Renewal We must take good care of ourselves without feeling guilty.
- Building a Loving Family Family is the emotional core of our lives. We should make constant deposits into everyone's emotional bank account.
- Intimate Relationships With Your Friends Surround yourself with nourishing friends. Share yourself with them and let them share themselves with you.
- Involvement In Your Community The definition of a life well lived must include a commitment to serving others.
- Excellence in Your Work Develop a reputation for excellence. A sincere commitment to excellence is a noble goal.
- Financial Freedom Money is important. Exercise wisdom in all your financial dealings.
- A Comfortable, Loving Home The single biggest investment most of us will ever make should be comfortable and lined with love.
- Peace of Mind There is no substitute for peace of mind. Everything you do either supports it or takes away from it.
Reprinted With Permission. All Rights Reserved. (C) The Goals Guy. You can find out more information on The Goals Guy, by visiting thier Web site at http://www.goalsguy.com/About/ggls.html