Key Provisions of the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001
AccountingWEB is pleased to present a special offer on a turn-key client seminar on the new tax legislation, developed by Garverick - McCoy Seminars, a leader in tax seminar materials since 1993. Everything you'll need to put on a successful client seminar will be included in this package. We want to help you save time and save money, so we've got a special Internet-only offer, exclusively for AccountingWEB members:
Client Seminar Package
Seminar topics include:
- Tax rate cuts and rebate checks for all taxpayers in 2001
- Increase in adoption, child, and dependent care tax credits for individuals
- Marriage tax penalty relief
- Phase down and Repeal of Estate and GST taxes
- Increased Education IRA, Roth and Traditional IRA contribution limits
- Higher contributions for all Company Retirement Plans including "catch-up" contributions
- AMT relief for individuals
- New tax credit for company retirement plan Start-up costs
- Major revision to eligibility, compliance, and portability of company retirement plans, and
- Much, much more
Client Seminar PowerPoint Program
- Pre-seminar Planning Guide containing checklists, sample invitation letters, press releases, follow up letters, etc. to plan an excellent seminar
- Speakers Guide that provides helpful hints on coordinating the Speech with the Presentation Handout
- Participant Handout Pages for each PowerPoint Slide included as Note Pages attached to each slide
- Professionally developed PowerPoint Presentation
Available elsewhere for $395.00.
When you submit this form, an AccountingWEB client service representative will contact you to verify your order and to collect credit card details.
Since 1993 Garverick McCoy has successfully developed "Turn-Key" Client Seminar Programs and Client Newsletter Masters on MAJOR NEW LEGISLATION as soon as possible after it is enacted.
These products were developed specifically to benefit local and regional CPA members. The entire intent is to provide "Turn-Key" programs that CPA practitioners can use to communicate the key provisions on significant tax legislation and planning ideas to their clients and prospective clients in a 1-2 hour seminar format. These have been extremely helpful practice development tools.