Feb 19th 2003
By Christopher Knight
Advert Advertise with us
- CATCH them doing something right, and immediately praise them.
- Because they look up to you, you need to set the example, and set the standards in the organization.
- Confidence happens when folks feel good about themselves. Make sure that you hire a team, free of drugs, such as alcohol, crack, or any other mind-controlling negative drug.
- BEGIN each morning with physiology exercises, to get everyone's heart pumping, which will raise their self esteem.
- Guard your discussions. Talk of the positive is important, but when negative issues are addressed, as they must be from time to time, make sure you outline or leave the session talking about what can and will be done, from a positive angle. Remember that not everyone, is as secure as yourself, about the future.
- Break things down into easy to understand steps, so that your team can have hundreds of SMALL successes, which we all know build to great success. :)
- Set behavioral standards in the workplace, which does not allow self-defeating behavior from flourishing.