Thomson Reuters sales and use tax rate calculator available
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters recently announced the availability of the Sabrix Tax Rate Calculator, an easy to use, on-demand tool providing accurate tax determination and calculation.
Combining research from tax experts, including attorneys, CPAs, accountants, and former tax auditors, with the latest online technology, the Sabrix Tax Calculator enables businesses to perform sub-second tax determination and calculation anywhere, anytime, on the same tax platform used by global leaders.
"Especially in the current challenging economic environment, businesses of all sizes find it increasingly difficult to keep current with shifting tax laws," said Carla Yrjanson, vice president of Tax Research and Content for Indirect Tax, Thomson Reuters. "The Sabrix Tax Rate Calculator is perfect for companies with minimal sales and use tax needs, or organizations looking to extend their current solution by providing tax accuracy to quoting or estimate processes not tied to a central tax platform."
Features and benefits include:
- Access: Web based portal provides easy access to employees companywide
- Set Up by Experts: Product taxability, nexus, and customer exemption configuration by Sabrix tax experts to guarantee the most accurate tax calculations
- Real-time Rates and Tax Research: On-demand real-time access to SAS 70 tax rate research and rates covering 13,253 authorities with no downloads or updates required
- Address Validation: Intelligent address validation using zip +4 accuracy to return the most accurate rates
- Trusted Tax Platform: Sub-second tax determination and calculation
- Tax Detail Breakout: Tax calculations are returned with detail on tax for every authority or level.
- Manage Scenarios: Ability to save and retrieve previous tax calculation scenarios allowing comparisons to changes in configurations
- Seamless Migration: A seamless migration path to Sabrix's outsourced or on-premise tax solutions providing your company compliance at any stage.
- High Availability: 99.5 percent service level agreement ensure anywhere, anytime access
- Customer Support: 24x7 access to Sabrix customer support for questions
- Multiple Users and Companies: Supports multiple company accounts and users, and companies can be selected in real-time.
- Printing Results: Calculation results can be printed and/or saved for future reference
- Default Settings: Users can set up invoicing defaults and import product lists that are commonly used by a user
The Sabrix Tax Rate Calculator is available now. Pricing is on a subscription basis and is based off a company's transaction tax complexity and the number of users. More information can be found at: http://www.sabrix.com/smb/solutions/sales-tax-rate-calculator/.
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people and operates in over 100 countries.
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax, and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms, and government. Headquartered in New York, Tax & Accounting has major operations in Dallas, Ann Arbor (Michigan), London, Sydney, and Toronto, and offices in nine countries. For more information, go to http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/taxacct/.