Journyx Timesheet 8.0 launches; features organization charts, compliance, scalability
Journyx recently announced the launch of Journyx Timesheet 8.0, an enhanced version of its timesheet and expense management solution that has been enabling organizations to automate management of employee time and expenses since 1996.
Timesheet 8.0 offers customers a vastly more intuitive and easy-to-understand user interface, cross-organization compliance tracking, and streamlined navigation, according to the company.
Features of Journyx Timesheet 8.0 include:
- Improved user interface: New navigation features include single-click access to any screen in the product. Improved, user-friendly menus group together associated pages and streamline navigation.
- Organization compliance viewer: Gives managers at-a-glance recognition of which departments are getting their time entered and approved, and who is falling behind.
- Simpler menus: Timesheet 8.0 integrates the contents of the toolbar into the header menus, providing customers more on-screen real estate.
- Organization chart: Provides the visual presence of an organization chart within a timekeeping environment and offers the extended benefit of automated reporting structures.
- Ten times faster and much more scalable: Timesheet 8.0 boasts a new version of Python, a new internal Web server - Lighttpd - which can integrate with other Web servers, a new database connection architecture, and new caching technology. Lab-measured speed improvements for some operations exceed an order of magnitude.
- Unicode support: Full support for Unicode characters means customers have access to the latest integration technologies with inherent foreign language support.
"While our competitors sold out or folded during the recession, Journyx pushed forward. We never stopped researching new and improved ways to make it easier for customers to collect the data they need to operate their company," said Curt Finch, CEO, Journyx. "Journyx Timesheet 8.0 is a new generation of quality, Web-based time tracking that is more usable than ever before. We listened to our customers and created a solution that can handle more projects and users faster and more intuitively."
To learn more about Journyx Timesheet 8.0, visit http://www.journyx.com/products/timesheet/.
About Journyx, Inc.:
Journyx is the first company to provide Web-based time-tracking, project accounting and resource management solutions that guide customers to per-person, per-project profitability. Follow Journyx: Online, Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.