DocIt announces release of a small firm package
Doc.It, the Canadian provider of firm-wide document management and archiving solutions to public accounting firms, has announced the release of the Doc.It Suite Small Firm Package. Firms with ten users or fewer will enjoy a reduced rate for professional services and training and the option to pay for only the features their small firm requires. “We have engineered a small firm package to help these firms go paperless. With the Doc.It Suite they will maintain security, retention management, version control, searchability, and librarianship,” said Howard Brown, chief technology officer, Doc.It. Doc.It is a provider of document management and workflow technology serving public accounting practices throughout North America. The Doc.It Suite includes everything a firm needs to go paperless and manage scheduling needs. At about one dollar a day per person, Doc.It claims to lead the industry with the lowest total cost of document management, WorkFlow, and scheduling technology. The Doc.It Suite includes:
- Doc.It Archive
- Doc.It Work-in-Process Binder
- Doc.It Publisher
- Doc.It PDF Editor
- Doc.It 2-way Client Web Portal *
- Doc.It WorkFlow Manager *
- Doc.It Scan including Intelligent Scan Cover Page
- Doc.It Tax and Accounting Software Integration
- Doc.It Automated Forms Recognition
* not included in the Small Firm Package Doc.It paperless and workflow technology has been widely adopted by over 7,000 accounting professionals across North America. Doc.It differentiates itself with a philosophy and practice of assisting accounting firms with tailored pre-installation planning, paperless technology education, and the implementation of best paperless practices. Doc.It provides the accounting industry with the a paperless Smart Scheduler WorkFlow technology. For more information, contact Doc.It and schedule an informative Webinar demo and experience the technology that over 7,000 accountants use to make their firms more profitable. To experience what it is like to work in a paperless practice, register online for a free Webinar demo call 888-693-6248 (Ext. 1).
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.