CCH IntelliConnect Delivers Faster Answers, Better Results: Announcing New Features, Functionality, Content
(SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, November 9, 2011) – CCH IntelliConnect®, the most powerful research platform in the tax and accounting profession,now offers new features, functionality and content all designed to deliver on the promise that the award-winning platform delivers faster answers and better results. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“It’s in our DNA to consistently deliver innovations designed to quickly connect professionals with the answers and insight they need,” said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager. “The valuable feedback we receive from our customers enables us to develop new and innovative IntelliConnect functionality that supports the way people prefer to work.”
Latest IntelliConnect Enhancements
The groundbreaking IntelliConnect research platform continues to provide thorough, trusted information enhanced with innovative and efficient search capabilities. Several new enhancements optimize the research experience, including:
- Practice Areas – Subscribers may customize their research experience by saving smaller sections of content on the Browse Tree into Practice Areas. Once set up, subscribers can target any of their customized practice areas when searching.
- Federal Legislative Smart Charts – The Federal Tax Legislative Developments Smart Charts are an integrated, customizable resource for tracking federal tax legislation. The charts include summaries of all legislative provisions with access to in-depth explanations and analysis, impacted Internal Revenue Code sections, full text of laws and committee reports, and relevant client letters.
- New Home Page – Enhancements to the IntelliConnect home page make finding important content and information easier than ever. In addition to the Tip of the Week, Featured Tool, training and contact information, and exposed Browse Tree, the new IntelliConnect home page includes an expanded Tax News and Highlights section and links to popular federal and state government websites.
- Enhanced Tax Tracker News – Improvements to CCH’s Tax Tracker News, such as top line links and an improved customization set-up, make it easier to hone in on critical information.
- Categorized View – Based on strong, positive feedback from tax professionals, IntelliConnect’s newly released Categorized View feature is now the default view for CPA firm subscribers and available for all users. This convenient option automatically displays search results by document type, including explanations, laws, regulations and more. While the top three relevant search results for each document type will appear under a document type heading, users can easily view the entire list of relevant results for each document type by clicking “View all.”
IntelliConnect subscribers can also look forward to the all-new Library View, coming in early 2012, when IntelliConnect will also provide an optional view that displays content by topical area on one screen.
Productivity Enhancers for Tax Season
With just weeks to go before another busy tax season begins, more professionals will be relying on IntelliConnect to streamline workflows, improve accuracy and deliver fast, easy access to information and services 24/7. IntelliConnect users will enjoy full integration with ProSystem fx® Tax, enabling tax and accounting professionals to seamlessly connect research with workflows to maximize efficiency.
Integration with other CCH tax solutions also has never been easier, saving time while delivering faster answers and better results. For instance, professionals working in ProSystem fx Tax can get immediate answers to specific compliance questions by directly linking from a line in a tax form to the updated tax compliance information in CCH’s Tax Prep Partner SeriesTM.
Advanced mobility enables more freedom to meet with clients outside the office while staying connected to world-class resources. Subscribers can access CCH’s premier content and tools via IntelliConnect through the CCH MobileTM application available for iPhone®, iPad® and BlackBerry® mobile devices. Plans to deliver IntelliConnect on Android™ mobile devices are in development. Users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the all-new CCH Tax News Highlights App. Free downloads are now available for iPhone and iPad devices here and for Android devices here. And coming soon, the entire IntelliConnect research platform will be available on the iPad.
Expert Treatise Library Expanded
CCH also continues to expand its offering of premier content on IntelliConnect, with significant additions to its Expert Treatise Library. CCH Expert Treatises provide superior guidance, easy-to-understand explanations and key perspectives from expert authors who are practicing tax and legal experts – translating complex regulatory language into easy-to-understand commentary. Current titles available include:
- CCH Expert Treatise Library: State Sales and Use Taxation – Provides comprehensive and insightful coverage on the scope, basis and measurement of sales and use taxes while focusing on key topics such as: exemptions; credits and refunds; administration and compliance; and appeals.
- CCH Expert Treatise Library: Federal Taxation of Partnerships & Partners – Quickly connects subscribers to the latest guidance with unique insights covering all aspects of partnership taxation so professionals can quickly find the right answers.
- CCH Expert Treatise Library: Taxation of Compensation and Benefits – Brings together all areas of compensation and benefits law, providing in-depth, up-to-date analysis from acclaimed industry experts.
- CCH Expert Treatise Library: International Taxation: Corporate and Individual – Discusses in detail the international tax consequences, from a United States perspective, of transactions carried out by individuals, partnerships and corporations, as well as those occurring between partnerships and corporations and their owners.
- CCH Expert Treatise Library: State Taxation of Income and Other Business Taxes – Clarifies complex state tax issues, providing in-depth, up-to-date analysis from acclaimed industry experts and translates complex regulatory language into easy-to-understand examples and opinions.
For More Information
To learn more about IntelliConnect, a narrated presentation on the latest enhancements is available by clicking here.
For more information on the award-winning CCH IntelliConnect, please call a CCH sales representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect.
Follow the 2011 CCH User Conference
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.