Beginners Guide to AccountingWEB
Whether you're a first-time visitor or just want to get re-acquainted with some of the features on AccountingWEB, this Guide will help you identify what you can do within AccountingWEB and how to find what you're looking for.
- Catch up on daily accounting news.
- Check out our hottest topics page to see what everyone else is reading!
- Stay current with our free weekly E-Newsletters.
- Catch up on past E-Newsletter issues you might have missed.
- Visit the AccountingWEB Resource Page for products and resources available to all AccountingWEB Members.
- Thursday’s ACCOUNTINGWEB’S Weekly News Analysis
- IN THE ZONE News and Features - Periodic reporting on specific areas of interest in tax, Excel, small business and more
- Explore plenty of "what-ifs" with our financial calculators.
- Looking for a good business book? Check out what others are reading in the AccountingWEB community.
- Explore other sites through our links page.
- Add the AccountingWEB community to your advertising mix.
Voice of the Editor
What would you do if one of your clients won the lottery? We asked several accountants to weigh in with their advice for the lucky Powerball winner, and the tips we received are useful for anyone who receives a windfall, whether it's a lottery win, an inheritance, a big bonus on the job, or a killing in the stock market.