Ever wonder how much more you could get done in a day if you didn't have to worry about how to solve tough employee problems without exposing yourself and your organization to a lawsuit?
Negativity is a common challenge that employers must deal with on a regular basis. But regardless of how prevalent negativity among your workers may be, you shouldn't resign yourself to the fact that it will exist no matter what you do.
This report contains:
- Eight strategies you and your managers can use to encourage job satisfaction and discourage negativity among employees.
- Three pointers for firing up optimism in your employees.
- Five corrective steps you can take to prevent negative employees'malaise from infecting your entire workforce.
- Three case studies that demonstrate how negativity can play a part in lawsuits.
- A sample "Behavior At Work" policy you can implement to prohibit employees from exhibiting inappropriate workplace conduct.
- An "Employee Satisfaction Survey" that will help you to keep your finger on the pulse of your employees' level of job satisfaction.
Help your company avoid lawsuits spurred by negativity in the workplace by downloading AHI's free report: "Turning Negativity Into 'Positivity'."