Video News Update for Week of February 13, 2012
AccountingWEB's Weekly News Update for the week of February 13, 2012 is available in video format!
For more information, see these articles:
- 2011 Accounting Graduates Earning Average Salaries of $50,000
- IRS Unveils New Version of Smartphone App
- E&Y to Pay $2 Million to Settle Audit Failure Charges
- CGMA: Global Management Accounting Designation Launched by AICPA and CIMA
- Paging all Capitol Hill Staffers: Pay Your Taxes!
- On the Horizon: A New Version of Microsoft Office