Video News Update for Week of February 13, 2012
AccountingWEB's Weekly News Update for the week of February 13, 2012 is available in video format!
For more information, see these articles:
- 2011 Accounting Graduates Earning Average Salaries of $50,000
- IRS Unveils New Version of Smartphone App
- E&Y to Pay $2 Million to Settle Audit Failure Charges
- CGMA: Global Management Accounting Designation Launched by AICPA and CIMA
- Paging all Capitol Hill Staffers: Pay Your Taxes!
- On the Horizon: A New Version of Microsoft Office
You may like these other stories...
Here's a CPA who truly walks the walk. On March 15, Frank Ryan, CPA, departed San Diego, California, with plans to be in Ocean City, Maryland, by July 2 to teach a course at the Maryland Association of CPAs’ (MACPA...
When Theodore J. Flynn first joined the Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) in 1970, it was a different world and a different profession. The "Big Eight" were still headquartered in Boston. Vietnam War...
Accountant Rickey Charles Goodrich had it a little too good. Many bean counters would kill to serve as financial guru to the likes of Pearl Jam. Goodrich was hired in 2005, and the following year, he became the CFO of Curtis...