Time Management Blogs
Several people aren't just practicing time management – they're blogging about it, sharing their experiences, and offering tips and guidelines. Here are the relevant blogs that we think you might enjoy reading. If you know of other time management blogs, please send them to us and we'll consider them for placement on this list.
- The Accountant's Coach Blog
- Future Simple Blog: Time Management for Small Biz: Experts Weigh in
- Gubinsky's CPA Blog: Making 24 Hours Go Farther
- Gubinsky's CPA Blog: My Tax Season Explanation [info for CPA clients]
- Penelope Trunk Blog
- The Productivity Pro Blog
- Small Business Notes Blog: Time Management
Upcoming CPE Webinars
In this jam-packed presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA will give you a crash-course in creating spreadsheet-based dashboards. A dashboard condenses large amounts of data into a compact space, yet enables the end user to easily drill down into details when warranted.
This webcast will include discussions of important issues in SSARS No. 19 and the current status of proposed changes by the Accounting and Review Services Committee in these statements.
Kristen Rampe will share how to speak and write more effectively by understanding your own and your audience's communication style.
Amber Setter will show the value of leadership assessments as tools for individual and organizational leadership development initiatives.