Day 12: Yoga tree pose
Yoga Tree Pose
Improve your balance with today's quick yoga posture
The book, Office Yoga, by Darrin Zeer, recommends that you try this pose just before going into a meeting or taking a call.
- Remove shoes and stand next to a table or chair for balance.
- Raise right foot up against the inside of your thigh.
- Place right hand on your foot if the foot starts to slide down.
- If you feel steady, place hands in front of your chest in a prayer position.
- Feel the standing foot rooted into the ground.
- Inhale and raise your arms overhead, keeping your palms together and stretching upwards through the fingertips.
- Relax and breathe.
- Stand straight and balanced.
- Switch legs slowly.
See the complete library of Workplace Fitness exercises.
This Week on AccountingWEB
CPA Robert A. Raiola of Fazio, Mannuzza, Roche, Tankel, LaPilusa, LLC, talks with AccountingWEB about All-Star second baseman Robinson Cano’s taxes related to his new deal with the Mariners.
Alexandra DeFelice summarizes Tom Hood's AccountingWEB Live! presentation on the new era of talent development and learning.
It's official! The IRS announced the 2014 tax filing season will begin January 31.
IRS Notice 2013-74 provides valuable guidance on in-plan Roth 401(k) rollovers.