Day 12: Yoga tree pose
by AccountingWEB on
Yoga Tree Pose
Improve your balance with today's quick yoga posture
The book, Office Yoga, by Darrin Zeer, recommends that you try this pose just before going into a meeting or taking a call.
- Remove shoes and stand next to a table or chair for balance.
- Raise right foot up against the inside of your thigh.
- Place right hand on your foot if the foot starts to slide down.
- If you feel steady, place hands in front of your chest in a prayer position.
- Feel the standing foot rooted into the ground.
- Inhale and raise your arms overhead, keeping your palms together and stretching upwards through the fingertips.
- Relax and breathe.
- Stand straight and balanced.
- Switch legs slowly.
See the complete library of Workplace Fitness exercises.
You may like these other stories...
Pliés are one of the best leg exercises to tone and strengthen the inner and outer thighs, without putting a lot of stress on the joints. Ballet dancers have some of the strongest thighs of anyone on the planet, and...
Today's exercise strengthens your leg muscles and gives you an energy boost to get through the rest of the afternoon/evening. You can use either two equally weighted hand weights or a pair of full water bottles; however, you...
Whenever I think of squats, I think of little ducklings following their mother, and I think of the adorable McDonald's television commercial with the little girls acting like ducklings. Maybe what we need is a parade of...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance.
This material is designed to provide a start-to-finish overview of how to plan and complete high-quality small audits efficiently.
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
Key Accounting and Reporting Issues for Nonprofits No. 1: Overview and Statement of Financial Position
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting.