Day 12: Yoga tree pose
by AccountingWEB on
Yoga Tree Pose
Improve your balance with today's quick yoga posture
The book, Office Yoga, by Darrin Zeer, recommends that you try this pose just before going into a meeting or taking a call.
- Remove shoes and stand next to a table or chair for balance.
- Raise right foot up against the inside of your thigh.
- Place right hand on your foot if the foot starts to slide down.
- If you feel steady, place hands in front of your chest in a prayer position.
- Feel the standing foot rooted into the ground.
- Inhale and raise your arms overhead, keeping your palms together and stretching upwards through the fingertips.
- Relax and breathe.
- Stand straight and balanced.
- Switch legs slowly.
See the complete library of Workplace Fitness exercises.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
1 week 3 days ago by claudilocks