From Measuring to Maximizing Business Value: Profit and Value Growth Advisory Services for Private Companies
Wednesday July 17, 2002
"W" Chicago City Center Hotel
8:00am - 4:00pm
You are invited to attend a unique introductory 1-day program focused on taking advantage of today's opportunities in the $120 billion management consulting profession.
Benefits of Attending: Presented by seasoned management consultants, this program will look broadly at the management consulting profession, and objectively discuss the pros and cons of offering business advisory services. You will receive ideas and action plans for success, and will have a framework to determine if your talents are a good match for the profession.
The workshop covers exactly WHAT management consultants do, HOW they charge, and the STRATEGIES they use to succeed including the Strategic Business Assessment process.
Who Should Attend: CPAs, management consultants and other independent advisors looking to expand their management consulting practice.
Scheduled sessions include:
- Overview of the $100 Billion Management Consulting Business, William Allen of from Kennedy Information
- 5 Essential Keys to a Successful Consulting Practice, Bob Jonas
- A review of the very best ways to get started, A panel presentation by Bob Jonas, Mario Vicari, Ben Hamrich, Darrell Arne, Gary Corum
- Starting with "The Big Picture": The Strategic Business Assessment, Tim Kight
- The best tools for starting Profit and Value Growth consulting, Drew White of Sageworks
- An Alliance for Corporate Wealth, Mike Nall of Alliance for Merger & Acquisition Advisors
Cost: $195.00 or just $95.00 for Pencor SuperConference Attendees
To Register: Download the Registration Form and fax it to AMAA/Quantum Institute SuperConference 2002 at 312/729-9800.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Olson at 800/869-0491 or [email protected].