Jun 15th 2012
SmartVault, a provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) document storage and sharing solutions, announced a new partnership with nGenx, a provider of application hosting and virtualization services to small and midsized businesses, to make SmartVault available to nGenx' full customer base.
The partnership offers nGenx subscribers an award-winning on-demand document management solution that is built specifically for business users and uniquely optimized for QuickBooks, allowing users to scan and attach documents, e-mails, and notes directly to their QuickBooks transactions via the seamless integration of the SmartVault toolbar. Other benefits of the partnership include:
- Enables easy transition to the Cloud ‒ SmartVault and nGenx offer smart, easy-to-use Cloud-based tools that help organizations move into the Cloud without losing the comfort of their local systems.
- Offers free trial period ‒ packaged with the nGenx nFinity Desktop, users can test the functionality of the two systems before purchasing.
- Supports moving entire business system to a secure, online location ‒ because the nFinity Desktop SMB edition is focused on small and midsized businesses that primarily use QuickBooks with Microsoft Office and other like applications, adding SmartVault into the mix enables businesses to store all of their files securely online ‒ not just those associated with QuickBooks.
- Supports anytime, anywhere access to data and files ‒ with all applications in the Cloud, users can access data from any web-enabled device, offering 24/7 access.
- Offers an economically sound alternative ‒ SmartVault and nGenx offer cost-effective Cloud alternatives to pricey desktop software.
- Offers highest level of data security ‒ both solutions offer highly secure platforms for ultimate data security, which is critical to the business user.
Additional information on the SmartVault‒nGenx partnership can be found on the SmartVault Marketplace.
Both companies will be demonstrating their solutions to Intuit Solution Providers and QuickBooks ProAdvisors at this year's Scaling New Heights conference, June 17‒20, 2012, in Nashville, Tennessee.