Jun 1st 2012
Doc.It®, an industry provider of document management technology, announced the release of Doc.It® Suite 3.6, with feature enhancements that improve performance and efficiency.
"We are proud to release Doc.It Suite 3.6," said Brock Philp, CEO and president of Doc.It. "We understand how accountants work. These feature enhancements lead the industry with a strong focus on process automation and accounting firm efficiency."
Doc.It Suite 3.6 feature enhancements include:
Doc.It CLIENT WEB PORTAL
- Support for multi-company clients.
- Multi-office Doc.It users can now share a central portal.
- Automatic bidirectional e-mail notification.
- Enhanced reporting for activity, download, and delivery.
- Rewritten using the feature capabilities of the MS .NET framework.
- Attach original files (i.e., MS Word and Excel) to PDF files in the agent inbox.
- New forms menu to simplify printing scan separator pages.
- Simplified document split function.
- Support for programs that create multiple PDFs in a single print job operation (i.e., single PDFs for each payroll, tax return, or client invoice).
- Can automate direct scanning to inbox, archive, or WIP binders using intelligent scan separator pages.
Doc.It PDF EDITOR
- Supports extract pages and thumbnails to rearrange pages using "drag and drop."
- New comments palette.
Doc.It WORK IN PROGRESS BINDER
- Enhanced mobility built into the binder "check out" and "check in" features.
- Customizable policy manager to simplify file naming and binder location.
Doc.It BATCH PRINT FOR CASEWARE
- Smart MS Excel feature saves time by auto-adjusting Excel columns, which eliminates the need to manually adjust column width to accommodate large numbers hidden by "#####."
- Detection and removal of blank Excel sheets and improved support for protected Excel sheets.
- Multiple PDFs from an Excel print job are detected and automatically combined into one PDF.
- Non-searchable PDF files are converted to searchable PDF files using optical character recognition.
- Support for text (.TXT) files.
- Remote desktop services and CITRIX.
- Outlook add-in now enables "Save to Doc.It" for e-mail messages in these environments.
- Improved auto-updates for locked-down workstations.
Visit Doc.It to schedule a demo or call (888) 693-6248 ext. 0.
Share this content