WorldTrade Executive, part of the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters, has just released its 7th edition of Global Transfer Pricing Solutions, a special report providing business professionals with guidance in understanding legal and practical conditions for building a global business strategy.
To successfully grow a business into a new global market, professionals must be aware of the often complex policies of the local tax authorities or they risk narrowing profit margins. Global Transfer Pricing Solutions helps multinationals navigate transfer pricing and tax compliance policies. The report examines critical issues and innovative strategies to help businesses create an effective transfer pricing policy, while also maintaining an aggressive market strategy.
Articles in the report are authored by experienced practitioners of international legal and accounting firms and senior international transfer pricing professionals at the largest multinationals. These industry experts share their insights into transfer pricing policies with in-depth analysis of proactive transfer pricing management.
This one-of-a-kind resource explores key topics in articles such as:
- Procedural Aspects: APAs as a Solution to Global Documentation Requirements (DLA Piper LLP)
- Adjusting Transfer Pricing to Account for Recent Events Such as Economic Downturn (PricewaterhouseCoopers AG)
- Transfer Pricing Beyond the Tax Department (Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP)
- Transfer Pricing Audits in China: A Hypothetical Case Study (KPMG)
- Holding Company Considerations: Ireland and UK Compared (Smith & Williamson)
- Russia’s Proposed Transfer Pricing Law (Ernst & Young)
- Regional Trends in Transfer Pricing in Latin America (Baker & McKenzie)
- Transfer Pricing in India (Majmudar & Co.)
- Transfer Pricing and Re-characterization in Canada: A Closer Look (Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP)
- Mexican Tax Audits (Baker & McKenzie)
- Treasury, IRS Publish Section 482 Services Regulations (Ernst & Young)
The publisher, WorldTrade Executive
, also publishes Practical International Tax Strategies, Practical Asian Tax Strategies, Practical Mexican Tax Strategies, Practical European Tax Strategies, Practical China Tax & Finance Strategies, Practical Latin American Tax Strategies and Latin American Law & Business Report, as well as other periodicals and reports covering international transactions.
About Thomson Reuters:
is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people and operates in over 100 countries.
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Headquartered in New York, Tax & Accounting has major operations in Ann Arbor, Dallas, Hyderabad, London, Sydney, and Toronto.