Nov 16th 2012
Advert Advertise with us
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters today announced a series of new enhancements in the latest version of its Accounting CS and Accounting CS Payroll applications.
Released in the first week of November, the new functionality includes new accounts receivable features, new importing options, extensive new automation features that speed data entry, new report options, and more.
Enhancements in the new release include:
- The ability to customize the Batch Payroll Entry screen for each individual user by hiding columns, selecting payroll items to display, and choosing a default checkbook.
- New accounts receivable features that allow firms or firm clients who use Accounting CS Client Access to record, track, and report receivables and payments.
- The ability to import amortization schedules for a vendor from ToolBox CS® and TValue.
- A variety of new forms and files for 1099 form types including 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-G, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC, 1099-OID, 1099-PATR, 1099-R, 1099-S, 1099-SA, 5498, 5498-SA, and W-2G.
- The ability to import transactions from a spreadsheet, speeding source data entry.
"What's really exciting about the newest enhancements to Accounting CS and Accounting CS Payroll is that they improve the flow of data, yet keep the firm in complete control. This creates a lot of new possibilities for practitioners, and these new enhancements will help them collaborate even more," said Scott Fleszar, vice president, Strategic Marketing, Tax & Accounting, Thomson Reuters. "Since the initial release of Accounting CS in 2010, we have seen firms use it to reshape the ways they serve their business and payroll clients. The easy client setup, the unprecedented real-time collaboration between firms and clients, and the flexible report customization options are helping them move their practices forward and serve clients in ways that weren't possible before."
More information on the new features, and about Accounting CS as a whole, is available at CS.ThomsonReuters.com/AccountingCS. More information about Accounting CS Payroll is available at CS.ThomsonReuters.com/AccountingCS-Payroll.