The Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) honored the 2013 Women to Watch Award Winners at its third annual Women’s Leadership Summit. A panel of judges selected each award recipient based on her distinctive leadership qualities and her contributions to the accounting profession and her community. The event took place on November 7 at the Westin Hotel in Waltham.
The award winners include:
- Kathy Parker, CPA, partner, Rodman & Rodman, PC
- Karen Briggs McElroy, CPA, senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Carla McCall, CPA, CGMA, co-president, Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co., P.C (AAF)
- Renee Davis, CPA, partner, Powers & Sullivan, LLC
- Kristin Kelley, CPA, MST, director, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC (ALL)
- Kristie Cotter, CPA, manager, Samet and Company PC