Jan 31st 2012
Advert Advertise with us
Doc.It, a provider of practice-wide document management and archiving solutions, has launched its new website. The website aims to provide customers and visitors with a seamless exploration of information and learning opportunities.
The website features easy navigation to allow visitors to explore the entire scope and depth of the Doc.It Suite document management and archiving technology.
"We are aware that accountants are becoming more self-directed in their search for technology to help streamline their workflow," said Howard Brown, President and CTO, Doc.It. "The ease of navigation within our new website gives managing partners the information they need to make informed and confident decisions about document management and archiving technology."
Doc.It's website offers customers easy access to a complete series of training videos, software release notes, user guides, and more. Doc.It customers gain access to the Client Resource Center area using a unique username and password.
With login credentials, Doc.It customers have access to:
- User guides and training resources
- Best practices guides
- Product updates
- Knowledgebase – A library of keyword searchable articles specific to features and functions within the Doc.It Suite.
- Doc.It tech support – Customers are provided with pre-implementation training and support for users and administrators.
Visitors to Doc.It's website have access to an informational video about Doc.It Suite, and:
- Doc.It Suite product information
- Doc.It Suite feature handouts
- Doc.It Suite implementation timeline
- Doc.It Suite training and support
- Doc.It Suite technical requirements
- Doc.It ROI calculator
- Doc.It case studies featuring industry peers