I will be speaking at the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC Small Business Seminar. I will be kicking off this four part series on Thursday, February 10th speaking on the subject of "What Does it Take to be Successful in Business."
Here are a few questions that I hope to work through with the business leaders in attendance:
- Do you spend your time working in your business or on your business?
- Does the business lack cash?
- Has the joy gone out of being a business owner?
- Do you own a job or a business?
- How do you create value in your business?
- What is your exit strategy?
- What is your business worth?
If you are interested in attending, please check out the link on the Chamber's website, or feel free to contact me.