May 10th 2011
McKonly & Asbury’s annual Business Seminar for Entrepreneurs is fast-approaching! This year’s seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 25. The morning will begin with registration and breakfast at 7:30 with the seminar to follow from 8:00 to noon.
Advert Advertise with us
The event will take place at the Giant Community Center in the Giant Food Store located at 3301 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA. I have the privilege of speaking at this seminar with several of leading business advisors.
Here is a complete list of the speakers and topics for the morning:
- Adding Value to Your Business – Scott Heintzelman, Partner, McKonly & Asbury
- Social Media in the Small Business Workplace – Todd Shill, Partner, Rhoads & Sinon, LLP
- What is LEAN and is it for more than Manufacturing? – David Blain, Principal, McKonly & Asbury
- Update of Current Tax Environment and Planning Opportunities – Dan Matarrese, Tax Manager, McKonly & Asbury
- Saving Money with Energy Credits: A Look At What Renewable Energy Credits are Available for Small Business Owners – Jamie Malachowski, Accountant, McKonly & Asbury
- 2011 Highlights of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – Jenifer Neely, Area Sales Manager - Benefit Services, Prime Pay
If interested in registering, please contact me.