I am very excited to be presenting in our firm’s annual Business Seminar for Entrepreneurs.
This seminar will be held on May 25th in Camp Hill and is designed for business owners, CFO’s, Controllers and bookkeepers.
We hope to provide proactive ideas for making your business more successful and also some timely updates.
The topics and speakers include:
- Adding Value to Your Business – Scott Heintzelman, Partner, McKonly & Asbury
- What is LEAN and is it for more than Manufacturing? – David Blain, Principal, McKonly & Asbury
- Current Tax Environment and Planning Opportunities – Dan Matarrese, Tax Manager, McKonly & Asbury
- Saving Money with Energy Credits – Jamie Malachowski, Staff Accountant, McKonly & Asbury
- Social Media in the Small Business Workplace – Todd Shill, Partner, Rhoads & Sinon, LLP
- Highlights of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act – Jenifer Neely, Area Sales Manager, Prime Pay