We've worked hard all tax season. Now it's time to have fun.
Our little NAEA PR committee came up with an idea to help promote EAs in general - and specific EAs. In this little event, everyone is a winner. I'll tell you why in just a moment.
First - The Contest:
What have you done to show the world that you're an EA?
- Do you have a creative license plate or other mobile form of advertising?
- Do you remember to put EA after your name in every circumstance – even on your checks?
- Are you an invaluable resource for the local media when it comes to tax news?
Members of NAEA are a creative group, so let's share that creativity with your fellow members during the June "Strut Your Stuff" competition! Just send your great ideas for promoting your EA credential to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos are welcome! The NAEA PR Committee, sponsor of this competition, will choose three outstanding efforts to receive first, second and third prize.
- First prize is a $50 American Express gift card
- Second and third place winners may choose between a leather padfolio and a stylish messenger bag.
The deadline for entries is June 30.
Next - why everyone wins!
We plan to gather the ideas and suggestions - and pass them on to all of you, so you can use them to promote your own tax practice and your own professional credential. If we can collect clever, inexpensive public relations ideas to help you prosper - Enrolled Agents, in general, will get more visibility.
In fact, feel free to use either (or both) of these two radio interviews on your website - explain what EAs do and who we are:
We're still sitting here with a professional title that no one understands. Lets make the meaning as well-known and clear as CPAs!
After all, we ARE the nation's tax specialists!