Dan Druker, CEO of Intacct, reported today that Intacct, a provider of on-demand financial software for businesses, won the 2009 “Codie” award for Best Financial Software. Codie awards represent “the nation’s best software, digital content, and education products” according to the sponsoring organization, the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
Other notable 2009 winners include:
- Best Business Intelligence or Knowledge Management Solution - Adaptive Planning 5.0, Adaptive Planning.
- Best Business Software Solution - Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Best Communication Solution - Adobe Acrobat.com, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Document Management Solution – Adobe LiveCycle ES, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Multi-Media Solution – Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Open Source Solution – Sugar Professional On Demand V5.1, Sugar CRM, Inc.
- Best Relationship Management Solution – Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Best Software as a Service (SaaS) Solution – Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com
- Best Web Services Solution – Force.com, Salesforce.com