FEI has released the list chosen by its President and CEO, Marie N. Hollein, as the top challenges facing financial executives in 2012. The list of 'top challenges' is an annual feature provided by FEI in the President's column of our magazine, Financial Executive.
Among the items anticipated to be the top challenges of 2012, as stated by Hollein and detailed further in the article, are:
- Controlling the U.S. Deficit
- Tax Reform
- Health Care Uncertainty
- Dodd-Frank Act Implementation and Revision
- Employer-Provided Retirement Plans
- Convergence of U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Private Company Accounting
This first edition of the magazine for 2012, as has been FEI's tradition each year, includes various feature articles on hot topics in financial reporting, the economy, legislation of interest to financial executives, and more. Read more here.