As it is Sunday morning and you should not really be here on line reading bloggs I thought I would make it fun,
Here is a little light reading;
- It England, it is illegal for a cab in the City of London to carry rabid dogs or corpses.
- It England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
- It England, it is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the Britishmonarch upside down.
- In France, it is forbidden to call a pig Napoleon.
- Under the UK’s Tax Avoidance Schemes Regulations 2006, it is illegal not to tell the taxman anything you don’t want him to know, though you don’t have to tell him anything you don’t mind him knowing.
- In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
- In Ohio, it is against state law to get a fish drunk.
if you haven't had enough these came from http://www.bspcn.com/2007/08/18/the-worlds-strangest-laws/