A little Sunday humor
As it is Sunday morning and you should not really be here on line reading bloggs I thought I would make it fun,
Here is a little light reading;
- It England, it is
- It England, it is illegal to die in the .
- It England, it is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing monarch upside down.
- In France, it is forbidden to call a pig Napoleon.
- Under the UK’s Schemes Regulations 2006, it is illegal not to tell the taxman anything you don’t want him to know, though you don’t have to tell him anything you don’t mind him knowing.
- In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
- In Ohio, it is against state law to get a fish drunk.
if you haven't had enough these came from http://www.bspcn.com/2007/08/18/the-worlds-strangest-laws/
By Steve Knowles - More than 25 years in business and practice in the UK means that there is very little that I haven't seen before. But I also worked on your side of the pond and I have spent too many hours on planes and in airports. But the years haven't dulled my way of seeing an alternative view to everyone else, and everyday is a new adventure.