McKonly & Asbury’s Annual Business Seminar for Entrepreneurs
McKonly & Asbury’s annual Business Seminar for Entrepreneurs is fast-approaching! This year’s seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 25. The morning will begin with registration and breakfast at 7:30 with the seminar to follow from 8:00 to noon.
- Adding Value to Your Business – Scott Heintzelman, Partner, McKonly & Asbury
- Social Media in the Small Business Workplace – Todd Shill, Partner, Rhoads & Sinon, LLP
- What is LEAN and is it for more than Manufacturing? – David Blain, Principal, McKonly & Asbury
- Update of Current Tax Environment and Planning Opportunities – Dan Matarrese, Tax Manager, McKonly & Asbury
- Saving Money with Energy Credits: A Look At What Renewable Energy Credits are Available for Small Business Owners – Jamie Malachowski, Accountant, McKonly & Asbury
- 2011 Highlights of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – Jenifer Neely, Area Sales Manager - Benefit Services, Prime Pay
by Scott Heintzelman - Scott is a CPA, CMA and CFE living in Pennsylvania. Scott is a partner serving on the executive team at McKonly & Asbury LLP, a regional accounting firm with multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic. The firm has been an IPA ALL-STAR as well as winning Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for numerous years.