Why Are You a CPA?
| Rob Nance,
By Rob Nance, Publisher - I recently read this in New Accountant magazine. It was part of a great article by James Dalton of Kaplan Schweser.
Top 5 Reasons to Earn Your CPA:
1) It shows that you are serious about the field of accounting and is the first step toward advancement in your career.
2) You will be in high demand. According to the AICPA, 75% of today's CPAs will be retiring within the next 15 years.
3) Earning your CPA will give you a much wider variety of career options. CPAs are employed in virtually every industry.
4) CPAs are sought after in the U.S. and abroad, so those who hold the designation generally have many options regarding where they live and work.
5) Investing time and money in your career now will pay huge financial dividends for your entire professional life.
What other reasons do you have for being a CPA? Share Your Voice!