The CPA World of "I Don't Have Enough Time."
- You sell your time.
- You track your time very carefully.
- You are always trying to balance your time.
- You budget your time.
- You budget everyone’s time.
- You work almost all of the time, especially this time of year.
- You even wear time as a badge of honor…”I had 2,000 billable hours last year.”
- You feel guilty that you don’t devote more time to your family, kids, spouse and so on.
- You judge the efforts of your team based on time.
- You never seem to have time for yourself.
“You don’t need more time – you just need to decide.”
Rita Keller is a nationally known CPA firm management consultant, speaker, author, mentor and blogger. She is a former shareholder and administrative partner in a successful, regional CPA firm and has over 30 years hands-on experience in CPA firm management, marketing, technology and administrative operations. She works with firms across the country focusing on people, partners and internal management issues.