Reap What You Sow
From time to time we all get those e-mails from our friends….if we don’t send to 10 people in the next 10 minutes…blah blah blah. And then once in a while, we get one that stops and makes us think. My friend Gail sent me an e-mail entitled “A very worthwhile thought on friendship”. As you read on, I think it can apply not only to friendships, but work relationships and just everyday life.
* If you plant goodness, you will reap friends
* If you plant humility, you will reap greatness
* If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment
* If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective
* If you plant hard work, you will reap success
* If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation
So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later.
by Maria Calabrese, CIR - As the Human Resources Manager for Fazio, Mannuzza, Roche, Tankel, LaPilusa, LLC in Cranford, New Jersey, Maria's topics revolve around the world of: Mentoring, Performance management and The "Y Generation," a.k.a. "The whY generation".