Want $100 Savings for the AICPA PFP Conference, San Diego, in Jan?
By Michelle Golden - As a speaker at the upcoming 2009 AICPA Advanced Personal Financial Planning Conference (January 19-21, 2009 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront), I have the opportunity to provide you with a $100 friend-of-a-speaker discount on conference registration.
The program is solid and this is a hoppin' conference (I was there last year) with some of the most dynamic CPAs I've ever met. Great exhibitors too. And I'll be there so we can hang out...
- Sixty is the New Forty, by Deena B. Katz, Evensky & Katz Wealth Management & Texas Tech University
- Behavioral Finance & Investment Biases, by Dr. Terrence Odean, University of California- Berkeley
- Update on the Profession, by Barry Melancon, President & CEO, AICPA
- Dimensions of Investing, by Eugene F. Fama Jr., Vice President, Dimension Fund Advisors
- Economic & Market Outlook for 2009, by Dr. David Kelly, Chief Market Strategist, JP Morgan Funds
- New this year! Town Hall Meeting on Sunday evening, 5:15-6:30pm. All attendees are encouraged to attend this open forum to discuss how they are handling the financial crisis and to share ideas on how to advise & educate clients.
- New Investment Management Track--IMCA sponsored CIMA® credits will be awarded for the sessions in this track.
- Sunday "pre-conference" workshops:
- Implementing PFP Services in Your Firm
- Workshop on Roth Conversions in 2010
- Essential Market Metrics: An Introduction to CIMA® Coursework
- Financial Planning for the Middle Market
To receive the discount, register by Jan 11 via the conference website or by phone (1-888-777-7077) and use the coupon code “PEER.”