Intacct Wins 2009 SIIA “Codie”for Best Financial Software
Dan Druker, CEO of Intacct, reported today that Intacct, a provider of on-demand financial software for businesses, won the 2009 “Codie” award for Best Financial Software. Codie awards represent “the nation’s best software, digital content, and education products” according to the sponsoring organization, the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
Other notable 2009 winners include:
- Best Business Intelligence or Knowledge Management Solution - Adaptive Planning 5.0, Adaptive Planning.
- Best Business Software Solution - Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Best Communication Solution - Adobe Acrobat.com, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Document Management Solution – Adobe LiveCycle ES, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Multi-Media Solution – Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Best Open Source Solution – Sugar Professional On Demand V5.1, Sugar CRM, Inc.
- Best Relationship Management Solution – Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Best Software as a Service (SaaS) Solution – Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com
- Best Web Services Solution – Force.com, Salesforce.com
by The K2 Team - Look here for anything that involves technology and accounting. K2 Enterprises is the largest supplier of technology CPE (Continuing Professional Education) for CPAs, CGAs and CAs in North America. The K2 team routinely reviews software and hardware products from all major publishers and teaches accountants how to use these tools effectively. The entire K2 team has 10+ years of experience, many with 30+ years of technology and accounting experience.