Social Media Week 2013: Here's a Heap of Helpful Articles
by Terri Eyden on
By Jason Bramwell
Happy Social Media Week 2013 everyone! To celebrate, we've provided links to twenty articles on our website that can help accounting and tax practitioners use social media to benefit their firms.
- A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms
- Business vs. Personal: How to Selectively Share on Facebook
- How Accountants Use Social Media for Business
- How to Make Facebook Work for Your Firm
- Implementing Social Media and Networking Strategies to Market Your Firm
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn: 5 Tips for Generating Business
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
- LinkedIn Tips Part 1: Getting Your Profile Right
- LinkedIn Tips Part 2: Getting Connected
- LinkedIn Tips Part 3: Your Status
- LinkedIn Tips Part 4: Recommendations and Endorsements
- LinkedIn Tips Part 5: Groups
- LinkedIn Tips Part 6: Lead Generation
- Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
- Social Media: Ten Things Accountants Should Never Do
- Social Media ROI: Why Does It Matter?
- Social Media Trends: Where Does Your Firm Stand?
- Tweet About Your Expertise (in 140 Characters)
- Using the Web for Marketing
Click here for more social media–related articles.
You may like these other stories...
More and more businesses are adopting the cloud in order to take advantage of benefits such as greater efficiency, increased productivity and lower costs. Companies in general are flocking to the cloud for email hosting,...
A great way to increase business for your accounting firm is to remain at the front of your clients' minds all throughout the year. One of the best ways to do that is through an email newsletter. Perhaps you send out a...
Cybersecurity is no longer the domain of an organization's IT staff. It's moved to the boardroom, and in a big way. Accountants and financial managers may have been thinking it's just the province of the tech...