Social Media Week 2013: Here's a Heap of Helpful Articles
by Terri Eyden on
By Jason Bramwell
Happy Social Media Week 2013 everyone! To celebrate, we've provided links to twenty articles on our website that can help accounting and tax practitioners use social media to benefit their firms.
- A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms
- Business vs. Personal: How to Selectively Share on Facebook
- How Accountants Use Social Media for Business
- How to Make Facebook Work for Your Firm
- Implementing Social Media and Networking Strategies to Market Your Firm
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn: 5 Tips for Generating Business
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
- LinkedIn Tips Part 1: Getting Your Profile Right
- LinkedIn Tips Part 2: Getting Connected
- LinkedIn Tips Part 3: Your Status
- LinkedIn Tips Part 4: Recommendations and Endorsements
- LinkedIn Tips Part 5: Groups
- LinkedIn Tips Part 6: Lead Generation
- Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
- Social Media: Ten Things Accountants Should Never Do
- Social Media ROI: Why Does It Matter?
- Social Media Trends: Where Does Your Firm Stand?
- Tweet About Your Expertise (in 140 Characters)
- Using the Web for Marketing
Click here for more social media–related articles.
You may like these other stories...
It’s almost Selection Sunday, when it seems that everyone in the country, including President Obama, makes their picks for the Final Four. There’s no need to search the Internet for a bracket template – you...
With high school teachers having to vie against all things digital to capture their students’ attention, it’s more important than ever for them to use fun and interactive lessons to bring accounting principles to...
Building complex spreadsheets without lookup formulas, such as VLOOKUP, is akin to putting a screw in the wall with a hammer. It’s possible, but the results aren’t pretty, and most probably won’t maintain...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance.
This material is designed to provide a start-to-finish overview of how to plan and complete high-quality small audits efficiently.
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
Key Accounting and Reporting Issues for Nonprofits No. 1: Overview and Statement of Financial Position
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting.