Social Media Week 2013: Here's a Heap of Helpful Articles
by Terri Eyden on
By Jason Bramwell
Happy Social Media Week 2013 everyone! To celebrate, we've provided links to twenty articles on our website that can help accounting and tax practitioners use social media to benefit their firms.
- A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms
- Business vs. Personal: How to Selectively Share on Facebook
- How Accountants Use Social Media for Business
- How to Make Facebook Work for Your Firm
- Implementing Social Media and Networking Strategies to Market Your Firm
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn: 5 Tips for Generating Business
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
- LinkedIn Tips Part 1: Getting Your Profile Right
- LinkedIn Tips Part 2: Getting Connected
- LinkedIn Tips Part 3: Your Status
- LinkedIn Tips Part 4: Recommendations and Endorsements
- LinkedIn Tips Part 5: Groups
- LinkedIn Tips Part 6: Lead Generation
- Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
- Social Media: Ten Things Accountants Should Never Do
- Social Media ROI: Why Does It Matter?
- Social Media Trends: Where Does Your Firm Stand?
- Tweet About Your Expertise (in 140 Characters)
- Using the Web for Marketing
Click here for more social media–related articles.
You may like these other stories...
In the old days, we used to tape down receipts from our travels and submit them to accounts payable. But that was before remote employees who may live in a different city from the home office. And of course, there's all...
In 2011, electrical services and technology provider Parsons Electric in Minneapolis, Minn., decided to take its accounting to the cloud. Monica Ross, the company's director of strategic projects, talked with AWEB about...
Event Date: July 24, 2014, 2 pm ET In this presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA revisits the Excel feature you should be using, but probably aren't. The Table feature offers the ability to both boost the...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
Hand off work to others with finesse and success. Kristen Rampe, CPA will share how to ensure delegated work is properly handled from start to finish in this content-rich one hour webinar.
FRF for SMEs Series--Statement of Cash Flows, Subsequent Events, Related Party Issues, Accounting for Investments including Consolidations, Part 4A
This webcast will cover the preparation of the statement of cash flows and focus on accounting and disclosure policies for other important issues described below.
We can’t deny a great divide exists between the expectations and workplace needs of Baby Boomers and Millennials. To create thriving organizational performance, we need to shift the way in which we groom future leaders.
In this presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA revisits the Excel feature you should be using, but probably aren't. The Table feature offers the ability to both boost the integrity of your spreadsheets, but reduce maintenance as well.