Social Media Week 2013: Here's a Heap of Helpful Articles
by Terri Eyden on
By Jason Bramwell
Happy Social Media Week 2013 everyone! To celebrate, we've provided links to twenty articles on our website that can help accounting and tax practitioners use social media to benefit their firms.
- A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms
- Business vs. Personal: How to Selectively Share on Facebook
- How Accountants Use Social Media for Business
- How to Make Facebook Work for Your Firm
- Implementing Social Media and Networking Strategies to Market Your Firm
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn: 5 Tips for Generating Business
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
- LinkedIn Tips Part 1: Getting Your Profile Right
- LinkedIn Tips Part 2: Getting Connected
- LinkedIn Tips Part 3: Your Status
- LinkedIn Tips Part 4: Recommendations and Endorsements
- LinkedIn Tips Part 5: Groups
- LinkedIn Tips Part 6: Lead Generation
- Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
- Social Media: Ten Things Accountants Should Never Do
- Social Media ROI: Why Does It Matter?
- Social Media Trends: Where Does Your Firm Stand?
- Tweet About Your Expertise (in 140 Characters)
- Using the Web for Marketing
Click here for more social media–related articles.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
1 week 2 days ago by claudilocks