MSCPA to Host Partner Retreat November 28-30
Managing partners and firm leaders will confront the major issues facing the accounting profession and learn growth strategies for 2013 and beyond at the Massachusetts Society of CPAs' (MSCPA) New England Practice Management Conference. This three-day partner retreat will be held November 28-30 at the MGM Conference Center and Casino in Ledyard, Connecticut.
- Communication and relationship building
- Strategy execution and rewarding firm leaders
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Recruiting and retaining top talent
- Social media to generate business
- Succession planning and developing future leaders
- Technology - keeping pace with the latest developments and the best software for accounting firms
- Jim Ayraud, CPA, CEO and founder, Next Level, Inc.
- Roman Kepczyk, director of Consulting Services, XCentric
- Allan Koltin, president and CEO, Koltin Consulting Group, Inc.; founding member of The Advisory Board
- Eda Roth, actress and professional communications consultant
- Jennifer Wilson, cofounder and partner, ConvergenceCoaching, LLC
Voice of the Editor
What makes a company a great place to work? Experience, a ConnectEDU company, uses criteria that include benefits, career advancement opportunities, culture, and work/life balance to form its annual list of the Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. BDO USA and Ernst & Young both made the Top 25 list. Read what makes these firms stand out and find out what can be done at your firm to entice college grads.