Individual Leadership: Managing Your Time As If It Was Your Money
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Event Date: April 30, 2014, 2 pm ET
During the second session of a four-part series on Individual Leadership, the focus will be on time management- a critical success factor for effective leadership.
Each person has 24 hours of time to spend each day; the key is making wise investments and knowing what investments yield the greatest return. Working from the lens of the budget, this course will provide participants with:
- An Excel tool to get you clear on where you are spending your time;
- Understanding of the activities that produce low yields and need to be shifted;
- Awareness of how to manage your technology boundary to improve productivity;
- The common pitfalls of time management based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicators and how to overcome them;
- Opportunities to create investing activities to increase your ability to perform;
- Strategies to create effective daily routines and prioritization of tasks.
Professional Coach and Leadership Consultant
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.